activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Creating a Connection to an activeMQ in Slave Mode
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:57:40 GMT
Does the web console work for your slave? I would have thought it does not (assuming embedded
web console and not an external web console).
The web console gets deployed at the end of the brokers startup, after it started the transport
connector.
If the slave waits on acquiring the lock that is held by the master, it should not start any
transport connectors and it also should not deploy any web applications like the web console.

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com