activemq-users mailing list archives

From lzr <>
Subject Re:Re: Why the transaction down the performance so much???
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 00:40:47 GMT
According to my comprehension of the JMS Spec, without transaction and AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE in
session the disk sync should occur once a meesage is get by the consumer; it's just like the
case each message has a transaction committing?
In this case the performance of the two cases should be similar, right?