activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Client always suspends for a while with MySQL cluster 7.1.18
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:47:36 GMT
Hi all.
     I have set up a  broker(v5.5.0) with the jdbc store of mysql cluster v7.1.18.
After the cluster of mysql has been launched, I test it's performance via a simple jdbc code
with inserting as many records as possible.
It workes well because I can insert 4,000+ records(size of record is 1kb) every seconds.
But my jms test programe sending as many messges as possible to broker always suspends for
a while for several mintues.
Do not know what's wrong and does anyone get into this trouble too?

SuoNayi