activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: How can I configure HttpClient?
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 09:14:31 GMT
> Now to my question: How can I access/configure the HttpClient sender that
> ActiveMQ uses for the HttpTransport?

I am not sure but this may not be possible right now. The HTTP transport reference on ActiveMQ
does not seem to expose much additional configuration.
Although the class HttpClientTransport.java has setters for the common-http client, it's the
HttpTransportFactory class that instantiates a HttpClientTransport instance. This factory
does not seem to take any proxy settings.

You may want to raise a feature request.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com