activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject MySQL cluster & ActiveMQ Broker
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:55:11 GMT
Hi all,
      Having set up a MySQL cluster, I have a simple jdbc-programe to insert thousands of
records into the MySQL storage and get a speed of 5000+ records every second.I  ran the test
programe again and again and it workes well.
    After configuring my broker(V5.5.0) with this storage,I got into a strange trouble.First,I
can only get a speed of 600+ messages sent by my producer client every seconds regardless
of multi-threaded or not,and sync or asyn.This is ok because the worse is that from time to
time my producer client get blocked with no outbound network traffic.After a minute or more,
it resumes to send messages again.I checked logs of both broker and MySQL cluster(data nodes,management
nodes and mysqld nodes) and no errors found.I checked the dead lock of broker via jconsole
too, no dead lock.Finally I have no idea about what happened and am so frustrate because I
have spent 4 days in setting up the MySQL cluster.
Hope someone help me to figure out what's going on.
Thanks.

SuoNayi