activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <>
Subject Java client doesnt work with https
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:44:54 GMT

I am trying to getting java consumer work over https.

In my aactivemq.xml at broker side, i have configured ssl and https
transport connectors,

<transportConnector name="https" uri="https://localhost:8443"/>

At the consumer side (java client), I am specifying the connection factory

ActiveMQConnectionFactory factory =
               new ActiveMQConnectionFactory("https://localhost:8443");

and while compiling/executing specified the following jar files,

/usr/bin/java -cp

This code seems to hang at the statement,
       connection = factory.createConnection();

If in place of https I specify ssl, then it works fine.

What am I doing wrong.Also, is there a document specifying the https
configuration at the client side.

Please let me know your inputs.