activemq-users mailing list archives

From cajun_code <cajun.c...@gmail.com>
Subject StringTokenizer error in activemq-cpp
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:08:28 GMT
I am using Activemq-cpp client to talk to rabbitmq server.  we can post a
STOMP message to the server.  but when it reads the message we get the
following error.

StringTokenizer::nextToken - No more Tokens available
	FILE: decaf/util/StringTokenizer.cpp, LINE: 77
	FILE: activemq/wireformat/stomp/StompWireFormat.cpp, LINE: 221
	FILE: activemq/transport/IOTransport.cpp, LINE: 243

The message that is in the queue is a simple "Hello" message

I would appricate any advice you can give me?

Thanks,
Allan