activemq-users mailing list archives

From softweave <ja...@softweave.com>
Subject Identifying duplicates of consumed messages
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:30:17 GMT
We are using a virtual topic with two associated consumer queues running with
ActiveMQ 5.4.2. We're seeing messages go to the topic's dead letter queue
(DLQ) that have been successfully consumed from one of the queues but not
from the other queue.

If we copy a message from the DLQ to both the consumer queues, the copy
stays pending in the consumer queue from which it was already successfully
consumed.

Is there a way to interrogate the consumer queue's state to identify whether
a particular message has already been successfully consumed from it?