activemq-users mailing list archives

From ajtalsma <ajtal...@true-synergy.nl>
Subject Eventing setup with ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 13:40:20 GMT
Hello,

I'm relatively new to ActiveMQ and related topics.
What I'm trying to accomplish is creating a sort of event driven
architecture with ActiveMQ and WS-eventing.
I have a PHP SOAP client and webservice that send/receive events from an
application.
These events need to be published to topics using ActiveMQ broker.
After that an other PHP webservice needs to subscribe to the topics and
consume the incoming events from the topics.
I started with stomp and I managed to get the events from the PHP webservice
to a topic on the ActiveMQ broker. But then I got a bit stuck. I don't want
the subscribing webservice to poll the topic but to receive the event when
there is one published.
I came across Apache Camel which might fit in here.
Can anyone give me some advise on the best approach for this scenario?
Thx in advance!