activemq-users mailing list archives

From farhad ...@farhad.eu>
Subject How to add additional resources to the maven-activemq-plugin's classpath
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 13:34:26 GMT
Hi,
The Amon (ActiveMQ Monitor) documentation says that the license file should
be placed in the $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/conf or in the broker's classpath. This
works for standalone activemq, but what about the activemq's maven plugin?
I've tried to put it inside the target and target/classes to no avail. The
following error shows up in the output, when starting the plugin:
ERROR MonitorPlugin                  - Unable to locate AMon license file
(2)
the plugin starts successfully, but without Amon.

So my question is how to add additional resources to the
maven-activemq-plugin's classpath?

I'd appreciate any help,
-Farhad D.