activemq-users mailing list archives

From iplestina <ivan.plest...@itsistemi.com>
Subject Messages not going back to Dead Letter Queue
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 10:55:01 GMT
Hi,

Use case:
1) Message is sent to queue XYZ
2) As message is undeliverable it goes to DLQ
3) Through ActiveMQ Admin console we MOVE the message back to XYZ
4) As message is undeliverable it goes back to DLQ
5) Through ActiveMQ Admin console we MOVE the message back to XYZ
6) Message is gone from system instead of going back in the DLQ

Reproducible on multiple ActiveMQ 5.4.1 and 5.5.0 installations. Messages
were kept persistent (by clicking the checkbox in Admin console).

Are we missing something in the configuration or is this normal behavior or
maybe a bug?

Regards,
Ivan