activemq-users mailing list archives

From RonK <ron.koer...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Re: Per-transportconnector authentication
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 17:20:31 GMT
I tried to implement a transportconnector-specific authenticator, but I
failed miserably.

My problem is, that the ConnectionContext contains a connector which is
vm://something while the "real" transport connector is tcp://0.0.0.0:1234
I saw that a DemandForwardingBridge binds a vm-connector and a tcp-connector
together, but I can't find any way to get the Bridge when I have  the
vm-connector and the tcp-connector is actually the one bound to the accepted
port, i.e. it will be something like tcp://0.0.0.0:47253 and I still can't
tell if that one was accepted via port 1234.

Is there any other way to find out which configured transport connector
corresponds to a vm-connector?