activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Zweifel <daniel.zwei...@adesso.ch>
Subject How can I configure HttpClient?
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:58:13 GMT
Hello

I'm using ActiveMQ over http(s). Yes, I know the recommendation is "don't do
it", but I have to.

I am able to open a connection and consume messages with the following
configuration (spring):

<bean id="jms"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
	<property name="brokerURL" value="http://my-amq-broker" />
</bean>

// implements the org.apache.camel.Processor interface
<bean id="notificationProcessor"
class="ch.admin.babs.polyalert.client.core.jms.NotificationProcessor" />

	<endpoint id="notificationTopic" uri="jms:topic:my.notifications" />
	<route>
		<from ref="notificationTopic" />
		<to uri="bean:notificationProcessor" />
	</route>
</camelContext>

In the production environment I am not allowed to directly contact
my-amq-broker, I have to go through a reverse-proxy server. For the
authentication on that reverse-proxy I have to use the basic authentication
scheme and to be able to set additional http headers.
Now to my question: How can I access/configure the HttpClient sender that
ActiveMQ uses for the HttpTransport?

Any idea is greatly appreciated.

Regards
              Daniel