activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Is there a simple way to solve the issuse of stuck messages when network?
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 05:54:37 GMT
Hi all and professionals at fusesource, is there a simple way to solve the issuse of stuck
messages when network?
Could I modify some source code ,for example the matchesForwardingFilter method in the class
NetworkBridgeFilter ?
I want to annotate the line code which checks a message passes through the target broker or
not,
but this maybe cause other potential and unknown problem.
So could anyone give me a advice or some tips?Thanks a lot!