activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Java app hanging at createTemporaryQueue
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:36:13 GMT
Hi,

are you using failover-transport? If yes, you'll need to add a
"timeout" parameter to the connection URL, as the default behavior of
the failover transport is to wait indefinitely for a reconnect to the
broker. Please see
http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html for
further information.

Best regards,