activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject Java app hanging at createTemporaryQueue
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:28:51 GMT
Hi all,

I am using ActiveMQ with a Java application. My problem is if I shutdown
the broker, or if I remove the cable, when Java application reconnects, its
hangs in method createTemporaryQueue. I've looking for what could be the
lock of this method, but I only see that this method should throw an
exception. What could be the reason for the blocking? I've tested it with
different ActiveMQ versions (5.3.2, 5.5)

regards!

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.