activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject Re: CMS 3.4.0 - Deadlock in IOTransport With Failover
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:13:05 GMT
Hi,

I have activemq-cpp in production too, Could you explain the exactly
environment in which you fall into the bug? when the connection is
interrupted the producer cant switch to the next broker, or is the consumer?

When I had synchronous consumer, I had some problems with reconnection but
when I changed to asynchronous, I think that I've never had this problem
again.

Regards

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.