activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I restrict durable consumers
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 23:45:15 GMT
consider implementing a simple broker plugin that modifies every
ConsuermInfo to ensure the subscriptionName is null in
org.apache.activemq.broker.Broker#addConsumer

Or you could report back an error by throwing an exception if
subscriptionName != null, it is up to you.

Have a look at org.apache.activemq.plugin.ForcePersistencyModeBrokerPlugin
for an example to follow.