activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the efficiency of the consumer creation.
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:18:27 GMT
are you already caching connections? That will help a bit.

What version are you on? there was some contention over an internal
destination map that could be causing some trouble, a few periodic
thread dumps of the broker would help identify if that is the problem.

see: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3454
How many destinations do you have?

--
http://fusesource.com