activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ does not respect the message priority order completely?
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:57:52 GMT
not so, the message store read is also ordered, so the batch is read
in priority order. there was a recent fix for non persistent messages
with the file pending message cursor so you may be experiencing that.

2011/11/18 SuoNayi <suonayi2006@163.com>:
> Hi all, I'm  not sure this is correct or not.
> In order to respect the message priority order more sufficiently vmcursor which keeps
all messages references in memory is recommended,

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com