activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: clients are getting disconnected
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 10:56:11 GMT
Can you create a test case that reproduces it? Also, are you using a large
number of destinations (in addition to large number of connections)? If,
you might find this useful
http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-configure-10s-of-1000s-of-queues-in-a-single-broker-.html

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net