activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: HTTP transport
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 10:14:59 GMT
Hi there are quite some folks that are using it in production, so it's
stable enough.

The main reason to use this protocol is if you need to go through some
firewall and you can't let regular openwire traffic through it. It will
basically use XStream to marshal messages to XML and send them using http
to the broker.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net