activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <>
Subject Re: Overhead of component creation to send message
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:27:40 GMT
Hi Jason,

those operations are costly and if your component must open/close it for
every message it will affect performances. In those cases it is recommended
to use pool connection factory which caches those object and improve

See for some more info
on this topic (in case of Spring)

Dejan Bosanac -
The experts in open source integration and messaging -
ActiveMQ in Action -
Blog -