activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jason Whaley <jasonwha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I restrict durable consumers
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2011 21:30:27 GMT
There doesn't appear to be a way to limit this via activemq configuration,
at least not from a quick browsing of the schema at
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core-5.5.0-schema.html

You may want to consider using virtual topics for this instead. See
http://activemq.apache.org/virtual-destinations.html for an overview.
 Essentially you can have your producer still publish a topic, but your
consumers will consume from queues instead and those queues are created
dynamically.