activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jason Whaley <>
Subject Re: How can I restrict durable consumers
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2011 21:30:27 GMT
There doesn't appear to be a way to limit this via activemq configuration,
at least not from a quick browsing of the schema at

You may want to consider using virtual topics for this instead. See for an overview.
 Essentially you can have your producer still publish a topic, but your
consumers will consume from queues instead and those queues are created