activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject HTTP transport
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 01:45:31 GMT
... is this any good?  I keep getting folks in the backseat making tunneling over HTTP a meta-requirement.
 Are there any significant issues with using the http[s] transport in the activemq-optional
module for this?  Will use of it totally kill performance?

Documentation is a bit weak here, I've just found this:

http://activemq.apache.org/http-and-https-transports-reference.html

Which points to a bunch of other places which point out issues.  I'm unsure what is resolved
and what is still pending.

I'm going to play with it and run some tests, but I was curious if the community has collected
any intel on use of this transport already?

--jason