activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Performance test - default configuration only?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:46:37 GMT
Hello,

What command do you try to use and how do you try to set a configuration file?
I have never specified a configuration file for producer or consumer but simply set all options
using -D arguments, e.g.

activemq-perf:producer -Dproducer.sessTransacted=false -Dproducer.sessAckMode=autoAck ...

That works fine for me.

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com

On Nov 14, 2011, at 3:54 PM, martinec wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have downloaded activemq-parent-5.5.0-source-release package to run the activemq performance
test. I had been able to run the test successfully, but then I did not managed to change the
default configuration for the producer.

> I read the plugin sources (in the activemq-tooling/maven-activemq-perf-plugin directory)
and now I believe that the producer's or consumer's configuration is never loaded at all.
For example, JmsProducerProperties seems to be never set to non-default values. Additionally,
I cannot see where the configuration files can be specified in the manual (http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-performance-module-users-manual.html).