activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alistair Young <alistair.yo...@uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: topic messages disapeare after restarting broker
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:25:06 GMT
are they routed by camel or is it just activemq? If it's just activemq you mark them as persistent
messages when sending them. If there are no durable topic subscribers registered for the topic
activemq won't persist the messages I don't think, I'm not sure about that though.

If the messages are being routed by camel between persistent topics, they need to be transacted
or you'll see that behaviour when the broker is restarted.

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80