activemq-users mailing list archives

From martinec <marti...@d3s.mff.cuni.cz>
Subject Performance test - default configuration only?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:54:32 GMT
Hello,

I have downloaded activemq-parent-5.5.0-source-release package to run
the activemq performance test. I had been able to run the test
successfully, but then I did not managed to change the default
configuration for the producer.

I read the plugin sources (in the
activemq-tooling/maven-activemq-perf-plugin directory) and now I believe
that the producer's or consumer's configuration is never loaded at all.
For example, JmsProducerProperties seems to be never set to non-default
values. Additionally, I cannot see where the configuration files can be
specified in the manual
(http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-performance-module-users-manual.html).

Does the performance test use the default configuration only or did I
miss anything?

Regards,
Tomas