activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Reply:Re: Reply:Re: Reply:ActiveMQ Dispatcher Policy
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:58:17 GMT
stop on the DMLC will pause the consumers (not close)and stop the transport of the connection,not
exit the entire JVM.

shutdown on the DMLC will close all consumers and the underlying connection as well,not exit
the entire JVM too.
note that the messageListener is referenced all the time.when you call start or initialize
the DMLC, the messageListener will be used directly.
These behaves can be crontrolled via jmx as well,because no matter which action you choses
the JVM is alive all the time.