activemq-users mailing list archives

From lzr <jsw...@163.com>
Subject Re:Reply:Re:Re:Reply:Re:re:About the efficiency of the consumer creation.
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:10:37 GMT

Thanks a lot for your continuous replying!
In fact I was struggling to improve the performance:
Following up your suggestion, vmCursor is presented in queuePolicy without producerFlowControl
and no OOM;
By my test, the performance down greatly than the test case without the transaction.
I attached my source files and configuration files.
Could you please to check it and given me some clause?

Thanks again,
Zhuran Li

At 2011-11-29 17:10:02,SuoNayi <suonayi2006@163.com> wrote:
>In addition, you may try the following as well:
>3,vmCursor will help to increase the performance of consumers but you'd better enable
producerFlowControl if you do not want to get an OOM.