activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugene <>
Subject Re: Reply:Re: Reply:ActiveMQ Dispatcher Policy
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:36:10 GMT
stop is not really an option. stop will stop the MessageListener and not the
actual DMLC.
Restart either - if you call shutdown, I loose the entire JVM, thus no
controll after that with JMX.
So, my solution is to actually re-send the message to the Queue once they
end-up in the Listener that is not supposed to take them. From there you can
add an additional header for example and check it, so that you do not really
keep sending the same message for infinite times to the same Listener (if
other are not started).