activemq-users mailing list archives

From greenbean1 <urcio...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CMS -- Could not correlate acknowledgment with dispatched message: MessageAck
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:31:35 GMT
Resending after subscribing to mail list... I think...

It looks like an attempt was made to fix AMQ-2489 with CMS revision 883469.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2489?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel#issue-tabs

However, we are still getting the issue with CMS 3.4.0.  I am wondering if a
mistake was done in the revision below by leaving in the first instance of
ackLater.  It looks like that should have been replaced with the one called
if messageUnackedByConsumer.

if( messageUnackedByConsumer ) {
    this->ackLater( message, ActiveMQConstants::ACK_TYPE_DELIVERED );
}