activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ishitori <>
Subject Re: Connection timeout 20 sec
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 06:29:25 GMT
It seems I found the problem. It was a well-known problem of .NET: Connect()
method of the socket class doesn't have timeout property. And it takes from 20 to
30 seconds for .NET to understand that connection cannot be established.

I've implemented a workaround in ActiveMQ.NMS client, so now it's working.
So problem is resolved, thanks to everyone.

By the way, it is my second change in the source code of ActiveMQ.NMS
client. I am thinking about sharing it with the community. Where should I
send my changes for checking? Links/emails are welcomed :)