activemq-users mailing list archives

From frachel <fr...@therachels.net>
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 19:13:48 GMT
Our applications puts a message on a Queue - initially using the Web Console
when I clicked on the message to view it, i got a ClassNotFound exception
(couldn't find the serialized class that the message was). I added the
appropriate JAR's to the ClassPath (edited wrapper.conf), and I no longer
get the error - but all I get is the name of the class with some signature
characters after it. The class we post is called "ExecuteCycleReply". This
is what I see in the web console when I click on a message:

org.foinsure.types.messages.ExecuteCycleReply@4226c7da

Its a step beyond ClassNotFound ExecuteCycleReply, but not very useful.. is
there a way to see the actual contents?

Thanks.