activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ishitori <Ishit...@bk.ru>
Subject Connection timeout 20 sec
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:52:21 GMT
I have 2 failover brokers and the following configuration:

failover:(tcp://broker-1:61616,tcp://broker-2:61616)?randomize=true&transport.initialReconnectDelay=10&transport.startupMaxReconnectAttempts=1&transport.maxReconnectDelay=1000&transport.useExponentialBackOff=false&transport.timeout=3000&transport.maxReconnectAttempts=1&wireFormat.cacheEnabled=false&nms.AsyncSend=true

I found that if I shutown the broker-2, then I will have to long a lot of
time until connection is established. I analyzed logs and found that while
trying to connect to broker-2 client waits 20 seconds! But I have specified
transport.timeout=3000 and I can't understand, why client waits for 20
seconds.

What could be the problem? Maybe I am missing aanother parameter?