activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to connect to broker over ssl
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:05:49 GMT
Thanks Gary,

I tried to make a consumer as,

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore","/usr/local/activemq/conf/client.ts");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore","/usr/local/activemq/conf/client.ks");

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword","password");

and it works, only when both the consumer and broker are on the same
machine.If they are on a different machine I get the following error,

Could not connect to broker URL: ssl://<broker-ip>:443. Reason:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

Also, when I try to establish a network of brokers over ssl, I also get the
same issue,

Could not start network bridge between:
vm://<broker1>?async=false&network=true and: ssl://<broker2-ip>:443 due to:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

I have setup the ssl context in the broker conf file.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there some other way to do this.

Thanks