activemq-users mailing list archives

From vilvic <j...@vilvic.com>
Subject Connection to a remote active mq broker
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:49:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Glassfish 3.1, ActiveMQ 5.5.1, GenericRA 2.1, spring 3

I have configured active mq and tested to work locally and now it's time
to test connecting to a remote active mq broker.

I cannot seem to get this working.  This is my resource adapter configs in
glassfish.

./asadmin create-resource-adapter-config --threadpoolid thread-pool-1
--property
SupportsXA=true:RMPolicy=OnePerPhysicalConnection:ProviderIntegrationMode=javabean:ConnectionFactoryClassName=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory:QueueConnectionFactoryClassName=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory:TopicConnectionFactoryClassName=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory:XAConnectionFactoryClassName=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory:XAQueueConnectionFactoryClassName=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory:XATopicConnectionFactoryClassName=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory:UnifiedDestinationClassName=org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQDestination:QueueClassName=org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue:TopicClassName=org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQTopic:ConnectionFactoryProperties=brokerURL\\=tcp\\://x.x.x.x\\:61616:LogLevel=FINE
genericRA

I've looked in the active mq admin tool and there are no active consumers.

It appears as though this setting is being ignored;

ConnectionFactoryProperties=brokerURL\\=tcp\\://x.x.x.x\\:61616

Even with this setting if I fire up a local active mq broker it works and
it starts to use the local broker.