activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring Network of Brokers
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:54:45 GMT
Hi,

I am configuring a network of broker with 2 two brokers(say brokerA and
brokerB). The producer on brokerA publishes around 50000 message per second
on  topicT, and those are forwarded to the brokerB as well on topicT.

My question is, will the BrokerB act as durable consumer on BrokerA.

Further,If somebody makes a durable consumer on BrokerB, and if that is a
slow consumer, will it affect the producer on BrokerA. I have constrol over
the BrokerA, but the BrokerB will provide an interface to the public, and I
will not have any control over the consumers to be connected on BrokerB.

Please let me know your inputs and what will be the idle
configuration/settings for this scenario.

Thanks
Manu