activemq-users mailing list archives

From erickmelo <erickm...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with Ajax Support
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 20:14:33 GMT
Hi guys,

I`m trying to use ActiveMQ Ajax client...

Looking to the demos I created my HTML Application.... It`s working fine
when I put my HTML under the "demos" folder (the same folder of chat.html).
The problem is that I need to access the Servet in another domain.

I'm needing to have the activemq uri like (http://activemq.domain.com/amq)..
The problem is that in this way it is not working.. Works just if my HTML
page is inside the http://activemq.domain.com domain. If I try to access the
broker locally or by a different server it doesn't work...

I don't know if I have to enable some option to allow Ajax Servlet to
receive/send messages from others domains... I tried this also in a local
server with no firewall...

Some idea? How can I access an remote Ajax Servlet by local html pages?