activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugene <>
Subject ActiveMQ and SSL
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 12:46:53 GMT

So this is somehow weird to me :

I downloaded the latest version on ActiveMQ and the only thing I changed is

            <transportConnector name="ssl" uri="ssl://"/>

Then I start it : ./activemq start

The thing is - it throws the appropriate errors in activemq.log about SSL
configuration - I do not have any trustsore or keystore, it's a fresh
download. And to me it should stop after that, but it never stops - it just
keeps logging - I waited for 3-4 minutes. Also the cpu goes crazy, it's like
something is stuck somewhere in activeMQ.

Is this a feature? :)