activemq-users mailing list archives

From JacobS <jacobhame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: clients are getting disconnected
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:58:27 GMT
Can this be related to :
ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue,ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic destination ?

I added a breakpoint to the creation of FilePendingMessageCursor in the
TopicSubscription class
and I can see that FilePendingMessageCursor is created 5 times when a client
connects ( and creates consumers ).
2 of the instances are created for topics that the client is consuming.
but 3 more instances are created with ConsumerInfo.destination value of
"ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue,ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic".
why are these advisories needed. the client is not consuming any messages
from these destinations ?