activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rishi Sood <mohan_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Producer flow control preventing Activemq from starting properly
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 17:48:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently trying to work on getting producer flow control turned off in
my current configuration.  However, whenever I attempt to do that, it
appears that Activemq dies without even starting up(removing the
destinationPolicy entry allows the queue to start up properly).  Attached
below are my activemq.xml and activemq.log files that are produced on
startup.  I've turned logging up to the DEBUG level in an attempt to figure
out what might be going on.  Would love some insight from the community in
case I'm missing something.

Thanks,

Rishi

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n3987029/activemq.log