activemq-users mailing list archives

From wolfie <sho...@za.go2uti.com>
Subject Re: SSL certificates not being sent in C# listener connection
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 04:19:28 GMT
Hi, Original Poster here again.

No easy solution yet. Only solution I've had suggested to me that might work
is creating our own local ActiveMQ queue, redirecting our sender and
listener applications to that local queue (avoiding SSL at this pornt) and
building a Java bridge application to pick things up off our local queue to
send to the other company's queue and returning messages from their queue to
ours, using SSL in that bridge application.

I'm not too happy with it, since it's two more moving parts that can break,
but this is too urgent to mess around with anymore. I'm going to be spending
to day trying to learn enough Java to code this. Will let you know if it
solves my problem.