activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Producer blocks on send method when not connected to broker
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 09:08:15 GMT
Hi,

what transport are you using? If you are using the failover transport,
look at the failover options at
http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html,
especially at the timeout. I noticed that the sendTimeout is not
always used when using a failover transport, if the connection itself
breaks.

Best regards,
Martin