activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject ConnectionInterrupt activemq & activemqcpp
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 22:53:48 GMT
Hi all,

I am seeing a strange behaviour with activemq and activemq-cpp.

I have different consumer/producers of queues and topics over an unique
broker.

In traces I could see connections interrupts of only one consumer, but the
rest consumer/producers ( that uses the same broker are still working). what
could be the reason because only one consumer gets a connection interrupt
and the rest of all continue working for a long time? Broker could stop one
single queue.for any reason?

thanks in advance.