activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject Re: ConnectionInterrupt activemq & activemqcpp
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 09:59:43 GMT
Adding more information, In broker log, I could see:

2011-09-30 17:19:17,819 | INFO  | Transport failed: java.io.EOFException |
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ
Transport: tcp:///172.20.52.124:4614
2011-09-30 17:19:17,819 | WARN  | cannot create async transport stopper
thread.. not waiting for stop to complete, reason: |
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection | ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///
172.20.52.124:4614
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Thread.start(Unknown Source)
 at
org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactory.execute(TaskRunnerFactory.java:92)
at
org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactory.execute(TaskRunnerFactory.java:85)
 at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.stopAsync(TransportConnection.java:937)
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.serviceTransportException(TransportConnection.java:240)
 at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onException(TransportConnection.java:198)
at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:101)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:101)
at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onException(WireFormatNegotiator.java:160)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onException(InactivityMonitor.java:266)
at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.onException(TransportSupport.java:96)
 at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:206)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This is the reason because one consumer was closed, but now, why the broker
is out of memory? Have I have to set systemUsage and memoryUsage to upper
level?

regards

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.