activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browsing queue for all messages
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:42:55 GMT
There is a destination policy entry that limits the size of a queue
browse. It is the maxBrowsePageSize policyentry attribute.
But it defaults to 400 so you should be in the clear. I wonder if this
is a limitation of the ui. Can you validate with jconsole ?

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com