activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Latest on planned AMQP support
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:13:31 GMT
Hi John

I know that the fusesource guys started working on an AMQP 1.0
implementation over on github [1] which builds on top of the Apollo
infrastructure.  Not sure how complete it is yet.  Perhaps Stan Lewis
can comment on how complete it is.

[1] https://github.com/fusesource/fabric/tree/master/fabric-apollo/fabric-apollo-amqp

Regards,
Hiram