activemq-users mailing list archives

From Venkatesh Laguduva <lbvenkat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redelivery not happening at the point of failure
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:56:16 GMT
Thanks Claus, we are kind of divided our route - one as transacted and
another one as not transacted - so that we be in line with activemq
redelivery mechanism.

Btw, Camel redelivery mechanism seems beneficial as it re-starts at the
point of failure, why not activemq go that way?

Thanks & Regards
Venkatesh Laguduva