activemq-users mailing list archives

From Venkatesh Laguduva <lbvenkat...@gmail.com>
Subject Redelivery not happening at the point of failure
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:10:26 GMT
Hi,
    We use camel and activemq in JBoss server; One of our routes is
transacted as below:
mocked route:

onException(BadException.class)
.maxRedeliveries(-1)

from('jms:queue:source')
.transacted()
.process(
if (some condition) {
throw new BadException('test')
}
)

while testing, we had stopped the server during redeliveries (because of
BadException) and message was sent to activemq's DLQ; when the server got
restarted, the message from the DLQ was tried again from the activemq's DLQ;
this time, message was tried from the start of the route instead of trying
from the point of failure? am I missing something?

Thanks & Regards
Venkatesh Laguduva